Tuesday, January 7, 2014

New Year; New Resolutions?

This year, I resolve to be better at posting regularly! See below for the stack of knitting I have yet to post about; there are two finished and unblocked pieces not included, as well as my current knitting project. Whoops.


It's been a kinda tough year (again). My dad's mom died in early November of a stroke. I saw her in late August/early September for my cousin's wedding, and we (almost the entire family - cousins, spouses, aunts, uncles, great-grands) all had a pretty grand time in West Texas celebrating the couple. The whole family got together again in November, which despite the circumstances, was lovely. I got to meet my new first-cousin-once-removed S, and spent a lot of time with L, the older sib - a big girl of 3. 

L and me, reading my new favorite picture book Journey
So I am ready for this new year. I've brushed off last year's resolutions and am re-using some of them. I am making some new resolutions. In no particular order, they are:
  • post regularly here
  • floss my teeth
  • be outside and active more
  • eat more vegetables
  • try new recipes
  • keeping in better touch with friends
  • be more social; don't feel guilty about being introverted
Happy new year to you! Best of luck in it!

(PS. You can see me wearing one of my knitting projects in the photo of L and me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment